Kale & Potato Hash
- 1 lb russet potato (1)
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 8 oz curly kale
- 4 oz sharp white cheddar
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with rack on upper third. Place rimmed baking sheet in oven to preheat.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Thinly slice onion. Chop kale. Coarsely grate cheese.
- Toss potatoes and onions with smoked paprika, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Toss kale with 1/2 tbs olive oil and 2 tbs water. Season with salt and pepper. Top potatoes and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with vinegar. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Add cooked eggs.